There are many ways to get involved with St. Mary Parish and the community. Please feel free to join any and all!
Women at the Well - Enjoy a monthly meeting the first Wednesday of the month at 10 am in the Adult Center for social, prayer and outreach.
- A wonderful lunch fellowship for parish seniors. Attendees bring a dish to share or put $$ into the basket! Meets the 2nd Friday of the month at 12 noon in the Adult Center. Contact Karen Grewe at email@example.com
or (509) 927-4941 for more information.
Loving Care Ministry
- Provides a luncheon for family and friends following funerals. A list is maintained of parishioners who are able to provide a salad or a dessert for the luncheon or to help set up, serve and clean up after. It provides an opportunity for meeting and talking among family and friends. For more information please contact Michele Robbins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prayer Shawl Ministry - Meets every Monday from 10 am-noon in the Adult Center. We pray and knit or crochet shawls to be given to the ill and to Hospice House. All are welcome! We will even teach you to knit or crochet.
Quilting Ministry - Meet every first and third Thursday of the month from 12:30 - 4:00 pm September to May in the Mary/Martha room to make quilts to give to charities.
- Once every 13 weeks, St. Mary's Adult Center is transformed into a home for 3 homeless families. Parishioners provide meals, dinner hosts and overnight hosts. Volunteers also set up and tear down the area and do laundry at the end of the week. Please contact Theresa Goatz at email@example.com
or (509) 891-8154 for more information.
- We communicate to parishioners information about the medical mission in our Diocesan Guatemala Mission. We organize and carry out fundraisers such as "Coins for Clinics" drive, used book sale, weaving sales and SERRV sale with proceeds directed towards the medical mission. Please contact Donna Connell at firstname.lastname@example.org or (509) 924-1346 for more information.
Saturday Morning Rosary - Meets every Saturday (regardless of weather or liturgical season), from 7:30 - 8:00 am in the church. We average about 8 people per session, but have at least 20 regulars. Edward reads the mysteries and members take turns leading decades. At the end we have a 5-minute meditation or requests for prayer for special intentions. Please contact Edward Sawatzki at email@example.com or (509) 924-2395 for more information or just show up!
Saturday Morning Men's Prayer Group
- Bible Study and Fellowship for Catholic men of our parish. Goal of helping men grow in their faith, allowing them to be better husbands and fathers. Also increase their participation in the spiritual and social activities of the parish. Meet Saturdays from 8-9 am in the Adult Center. Please contact Jim Diehl at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (509) 993-2954 for more information.